Friday 16 August 2013

Day 12

Trying something different today.
(well I don't want you getting bored now, do I).

These are 7x5 canvas boards, which are about to become journal covers.
They've previously been recycled several times in the past
and have several layers of paint, paper, and other stuff,
but I think this will be their last incarnation
(they've had more makeovers than Doctor Who)


They are now covered in (home made) texture paste applied through a mask/stencil.
They should be dry by tomorrow, and then I'll figure what I'm going to do next.

In the meantime I'll leave you with a random photo of the sky taken on my evening bike ride.

Goodnight all :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Nigel, beautiful work. I can't wait to see the journals you create with these as covers. The tree image is fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.