Tuesday 3 July 2012

Siân & Nigel Journal Swap - The reply

If you want to see what I'm replying to, have a look here.

When I found out the title of Siân's journal I knew immediately what my first entry would be. It's a loud, gritty, in-yer-face kind of song that I was introduced to by my youngest.



The backgrounds are black acrylic, scrubbed on roughly and then over-sprayed with suitably dark inks. Lettering is white gel pen. It was all very rough and ready, which fits perfectly.

The inspiration is below. Warning: Not suitable for those of a nervous disposition!  :)

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pages Nigel! And fantastic music, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous!!! I love how the texture of the page matches the feeling of the music!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got to see this in person and it has naughty swear words in it . Oh, my!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.