Thursday 17 June 2010

Solstice greetings

This is my entry for this week's 4x4 challenge, which Kersten has kindly chosen as the title piece (with a little bit of help from somebody else).

Monday is the Summer Solstice, and I've got a few days leave booked. I've not decided exactly what I'll be doing for the Solstice, but have the idea of heading over to Holy island /Anglesey for a few days and watching the sun rise at the Valley of the Rocks. Then again, I may end up somewhere totally different. I'll just see where the spirit takes me.

Have a wonderful Solstice, one and all.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats, and on the lovely card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your time with the sun rise & the sun sets..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and theme Nigel- hope you have a special solstice celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nigel, hope you like the award that awaits you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.